Monday, December 27, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to the Website for Erik Cassano, and my (hopefully) frequent Papa Cass columns, which can be accessed by clicking on the archives on the right. This site is going to center around mostly sports commentary, but I may throw in a few other things depending on what crosses my mind.
I am an award-winning writer from Cleveland and a graduate of Bowling Green State University in Ohio, where I covered a gambit of sports in three years on the staff of The BG News, the daily student publication of the university. Since graduating in 2003, I have covered the city of Medina for the Medina County Gazette.
At some point, I hope this site will contain, in addition to insightful commentary, links to other sites where my work is published, and other things that reflect my interests.
In addition, I invite any readers to give me feedback. I hope in the future there will be a lot of you.
Thanks, in advance, for reading.

No comments: