Thursday, April 14, 2005

Site Pimps of the Month

This is the 36th post since this blog was launched on Dec. 27. I started out with zero readers, but have progressed to two regular ones that I now know of. Hopefully, through the efforts of myself and these two gentlemen, my regular reader volume can soon pass into the "respectable" range.
It is with that in mind that I bestow my first ever "Site Pimps of the Month" awards, to the two guys who have done the most to pimp this site since its birth.
David McCafferty and Zach Baker, come on down.
Dave and I do a semi-regular sports talk show, which can be accessed online at 1greborn.com. We have one coming up on Saturday night at 10, so tune in if you have a capable computer. If you don't, find one, dangit!
Zach is a former sportswriter cohort of mine at The BG News, the student paper of Bowling Green State University. He's been blogging on a range of topics for about a year now. His musings can be found at vitaminz.blogspot.com.
Thanks, guys. In the event I ever print "Papa Cass" t-shirts, I'll put one aside for each of you.

No comments: