Thursday, April 13, 2006

A new job

Get ready for a change, folks. Your neighborhood sports blogger has landed a new job.
As of May 1, I will be a staff writer for Smart Business Network, a chain of national business trade publications based in Westlake, Ohio.
Smart Business targets CEOs of small- and medium-sized companies by relaying stories of how other CEOs overcame problems at their businesses, such as battling back from bankruptcy, maximizing profits and keeping employees motivated.
I am told I will be in charge of writing cover stories for the Smart Business editions in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Detroit and Columbus.
I have no idea how (or if) this will affect my blogging frequency. I am still going to spout my sports opinions here as often as possible, so keep reading.

1 comment:

Suss said...

Sounds important. Way to go Erik.